viernes, 7 de junio de 2019

Hello everyone, today I'm going to write about my favorite website I use to do jobs and study for the university.

My favorite website is GoogleDocs.com, because I use to do all days. Google Docs is a word processor included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. 

Google Docs and others sites of Google Drive, suite serve as a collaborative tool for cooperative editing documents in the real time. Documents can be share, opened and edited by multiple users simultaneously and users are able to see character-by-character changes as other collaborators make edits. Your developer is Google LL.

This website is very practical for do not lost jobs, so if your computer to turn off, your will never be lost! YAY! 

Personally, only use Google Docs for written works and not use Word Office, I don't like. As well as save time, because you can use it many devices! In your phone, computer and tablet.

I think this website is very essential in the journalism career, because we do a lot of group work, so ir serves too much in case that group can't ve get together, because they can al connect in real time. 

GOOGLE DOCS IS COOL!

Valar Morghulis.



1 comentario:

  1. Google doc and Drive is really useful to write with many people. Great post.

    ResponderEliminar