viernes, 24 de mayo de 2019

Hello everyone!, today I'm going to write about a very special picture. This picture was taken in Paris, France, in February on this year. The story of this photo is very special, because it was the first picture I took in the country of my dreams. 

In the picture you can see that I'm very disodered and emaciated, because I had arrived recently. Even, I had just left the tangled tube St. Michel station. At that moment  I was very tired by the journey, because it was 2 hours of flight. 

You will see that I am out of the Cathedral of  Notra Dame, which this year caught fire (It was no fault of my bad luck, lol) 😢. As well as, I am next to the River Seine, It's beautiful!!!!! besides, cross all Paris.

That day was very cold, I think the temperature was 2°C. Yes, I was freezing, literally, but I love the cold and winter, so I was really happy. 🙆

This picture it makes me feel homesickness, because it's the place where I want to live in the future. 💓 But for now I'm keeping the memories of that beutiful city and this picture. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario