viernes, 26 de abril de 2019


Resultado de imagen para celular

Hi, I wanted to write about the cell phone, which is my favorite technological device. I think the cell phone is a device that has recently become very necessary, as it serves many things, for example: Make calls or video calls, receive emails, instant messages in WhatsApp, you can also watch movies if you are bored, or some series if you do not have the television nearby and can do many more things. 

I got it my first cell phone at the age of thirteen. It was a small phone compared to today's, but I was happy with him. That cell phone went through a lot of places, like the bathroom. Even once I dropped it in a stadium and lost it for many days, but I still recovered it, it was very crazy. But my parents were very angry with me.

To my cell phone I give many uses, for example, to watch YouTube, buy online, send messages, watch movies, series, also to share funny photos. I think I use my cellphone for anything, less eating and going to the bathroom lol.

I use my cell phone all days of the year, I can´t separate myself from him. I think I'm dependent of my cell phone. Seriously.

I like my cell phone, because connects me with the people I miss, as well as I can see movies or series, so that helps me escape reality at any time.

Finally, the life without cell would be quite rare, I think many would need this device.  


Valar Morghulis.-

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow, this is so real, sometimes there are things we do not want to hear or see, and it's great that the cell phone distracts you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am according to the thoughts you wrote about the cell phone.
    Regards Pamelu´s

    ResponderEliminar