jueves, 18 de abril de 2019


La imagen puede contener: una persona, de pie

Hello everyone!, today I will write about how I'm currently studying journalism. Is a sad story, but today I'm not sad with this decision.

A day like a any other, in my school, I had to act for the play "Edipo Rey", and my damn school was women only, so I played "Edipo". Any way, I was really happy that day, because, I really enjoyed acting. That day I realized that the theater was my thing. 


But, the sad story is that, I was determined to study theatre, just that I missed the audition in the university. Rather, I lost all the auditions in all universities. This happened because I confused the dates, so I had to choose my second option, journalism. 


I am not happy with this decision, because I was very disappointed in the media in Chile. They always lied about news on TV, internet, radio and newspaper. But it was that, or lose a whole one year of preparation fo P.S.U. 

I had  already postulated journalism in the Universidad de Chile, I was mentally convincing myself that this was the best decision, but my heart was still with the theatre. 

When there was little to start the classes, was more excited about the idea of going to study journalism. My family I had convinced myself, that journalism was a nice profession. 

Anyway, when the classes started the truth did not go, very well with my notes, but then I was improving and the race I liked much more. But as I said, the theater has always been and will be in my heart. And I hope to be able to study that beautiful career someday. Now I'm good at studying journalism and I hope to finish in time.

2 comentarios:

  1. Dear pame ... how sad that you have not managed to study theater. I hope you manage to be happy with your decision ... anyway I think life is long. Maybe in the future you will be a great actress and journalist ❋

    ResponderEliminar

  2. you are absolutely right pame, the television, and all medias, are obnoxious!!!

    ResponderEliminar